Benefits of Medicare Supplement Plans
You have a few options when it comes to supplementing your Medicare Part A and Part B benefits. When shopping for coverage, it is important to understand the differences between your available choices. Medicare Supplement insurance or Medigap plans have unique features that benefit many seniors:
- Predictable costs
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare
- Freedom to see any specialist that accepts Medicare without a referral
- Security of the same type of benefits year after year
- Guaranteed renewable coverage
- Coverage while traveling outside the United States (some plans)
Having the freedom to see any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare guarantees you will always receive the best care available. Your upfront cost may be higher than other coverage options; however, once you pay your premium, healthcare expenses are very predictable.
Already have a Medicare Supplement plan with Capitol Life? Click Here to access your policy.
Premiums might be subject to change in the future.